Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Salesforce Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
- Experience (1 year) of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud development
- Experience in integration with third-party systems
- Expert APEX and VisualForce
- First experience in Lightning Experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to understand business functional issues
- Very good interpersonal contacts (Product Owners, project managers, BA)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Other required qualities: Autonomy, strength of proposal, curiosity.
Optional, but desirable skills:
- SF certificates appreciate (DEV 401/501)
- Salesforce CPQ
- Pardot / Marketing Cloud
- ETL tools
As a Salesforce Developer Developer, you will:
• Support the entire process of implementing the solution, from design to development and integration testing
• Ensure corrective and scalable support for deployed applications
• Work on Salesforce application configuration tasks