IBM Internship - Project Office Management (Delivery Excellence)
|Employer:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Requirements
· Student / fresh graduate
· Previous experience on a similar position is useful and valued.
· Driven by continuous learning, ability to work within the team
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
· Strong communication skills
· Pro-active attitude, deadlines oriented
· English: advanced
The Project Office Management Intern will work in a multinational environment, under the direction of the Delivery Excellence Lead.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Qualty Assurance activities: assist in project documentation creation, review and update. Update thr projects information in the Delivery Excellence specific tools. Provide reports and analyses on demand.
· Adapt to new requirements and needs. Adjust tasks, processes and templates accordingly.
· Reporting activity to Delivery Excellence Lead about the status of the assigned tasks. Assist the management team to keep the project on track, according to the establihed milestones.
· Assist Delivery Excellence team members and offer support with specific requests.