Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
What your profile is:
• At least 4 years of previous experience in a similar position;
• Advanced knowledge about relational database systems and SQL;
• Experience in SAS technology and SAS Data Integration Studio;
• Proficiency in English.
What your responsibilities will be:
• Providing support to the analyst in defining the solution and related documentation;
• Developing ETL jobs - extracting data from source systems, transforming data, developing calculations and KPIs, scheduling according to technical requirements and specifications;
• Developing reports according to technical requirements and specifications;
• Documenting the developments performed according to internal standards;
• Performing technical testing.