We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
Project’s tech stack:
· Docker, Kubernetes
· Ansible, Terraform
· Apache Cassandra DB
· working knowledge of containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes or other)
· experience in cloud-based infrastructure ( fault tolerance, replication, scalability)
· solid experience with CI/CD systems. (Jenkins, GoCD, Rundeck or others)
· knowledge of monitoring and logging tools ( ELK, Prometheus, Grafana or others)
· experience with automation tools ( Ansible, Puppet, Chef )
· proficient in a programming language ( Java, Python, Go, Ruby, or others)