Senior Java Software Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Java Software Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Full-stack Java web application development expertise with 5+ years’ experience
• Proven experience in designing and implementing solutions from concept through implementation
• Proficient in Java JEE and eclipse environment, in developing microservices solutions based on Spring Boot
• Strong knowledge and experience in Web UI frameworks like AngularJS, NodeJS or React and HTML5.
• Strong experience in designing and implementing REST / SOAP webservices, and integrating with API gateways
• Strong capabilities in databases design, database modelling, SQL coding; especially in cloud environments
• Demonstrated experience in message based technologies like Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ, AMQP, JMS…
• Demonstrated experience in container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Experience in cloud environments like Azure or AWS
• Experience in DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery processes and the corresponding tools like
Maven, Jenkins, Git, Subversion…
• Practical experience in Agile frameworks (Scrum) and tools (JIRA)
• International experience or working in international projects is a strong plus
• Ability to work in a team (local or remote) and self-motivation
• Good spoken and written English
• Willingness to discover new and complex topics
• Goal-oriented way of working and pronounced willingness to perform
• Develop new of state-of-the-art Java micro services based and API-based applications to build the future UTA
core transactional platform
• Design solutions in Cloud environment (Microsoft Azure or AWS) and in containerized technologies (Docker,
• Integration with Salesforce and other core business applications.
• Creation of technical concepts, design and proof-of-concept of new services
• Work closely with Architecture team, Infrastructure team and Business Intelligence team
• Produce project-related documentation, performance tests, functional tests