This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The application scope revolves around Cassiopae, which is the software tool for back office management dedicated to leasing deals (development based in Romania). Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Act as the main contact for production;
- Act as the contact between the GTS (Global Technology Services) Teams (Paris/Bangalore/Romania) and the development team;
- Build and maintain the environments; deploy the releases on environments, including production;
- Co-working with the development team in order to automate & secure the deployment from integration to production;
- Perform a reporting activity (Daily Meeting) on the product or integrated component;
- Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies;
- Contribute to production monitoring, incident resolution and troubleshooting;
- Provide automate provisioning solutions for the environments;
- Setup the monitoring tools in coordination with the development team.
- Tools : DeployIt (XL Deploy), GIT, Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven, Oracle SQL Developer, Jira, Jenkins, Sonar, DeployIt (XL Deploy), Autosys;
- Scripting: PowerShell, Perl, Windows Batch;
- Experience with PL/SQL is appreciated;
- Experience with batch jobs is appreciated (Autosys, which is a job scheduler);
- Fundamental of the Continuous Delivery approach (Agile, Continuous integration, Continuous Improvement);
- Knowledge of Java and/or Docker would be appreciated;
- To be able to challenge the solution provided by the development team;
- Be able to challenge the technical/infrastructure patches delivered by GTS (Global Technology Services);
- High autonomy and ability to work in a stressful environment, rigor, cooperation and team spirit.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 2 days/week.