Customer Logistic Specialist with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Garrett - Advancing Motion active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Logistic Specialist with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
• Perform daily logistics interface between factory and customers;
• Receives and resolve all customer requirements, monitors orders;
• Ensures integration into the computer system of all customer orders (EDI - electronic data interchange, JIT - just in time, e-mail, fax, etc.) products, including new or transferred from other plants;
• Track and report customer delivery performance indicator for its own portfolio of clients;
• Define and implement actions to improve the indicator accurately anticipating deliveries to customers (MAPE / BIAS);
• Check weekly customer demand, ensures that it is consistent with capacity sold and communicates directly to manager the exceeds of any order;
• Defines and implements actions to improve customer delivery performance indicator for its own portfolio of clients (Ottrau) / performance delivery portal - VOC (Voice of the customer);
• Tracks and reports daily performance for customers specific portals;
• Completes reports 8D and 5Whys in portals to customer demand for logistics complaints;
• Monitors the monthly deliveries and ensure its alignment to the target set in the SIOP;
• Ensures compliance with daily and weekly delivery plan for its own portfolio of clients;
• Works with the production department and the logistics to ensure supplies to customers in time;
• Measures and analyzes daily delivery performance offers solutions for improvement;
• Develop relationships with clients, defines action plan for improvement, measured by the level of satisfaction (VOC);
• Follows the delays in deliveries to customers;
• Optimizes special shipments to customers;
• Participates in daily meetings and ensures completion of module performance required;
• Provides support for transfers of production and introduction of new standards in production;
• Knows and will work with specific planning tools MPS, MRP, sequencer, MP3;
• Tracks and coordinates internal reference changes as a result of advances in design (dash change; phase in / out pills) so there are no parts that no longer apply;
• Follow and updated weekly re-billable costs to customers;
• Follow and updated weekly rates charged to customers and logistics dispute creates / corrects the root cause;
• Participate in meetings daily logistics;
• SAP operates in accordance with existing procedures;
• Meets other tasks received from the higher echelons.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Preferably experience in customer service, sales and logistics in the automotive industry.
• Preferably knowledge and SAP ERP. Communication skills, networking, analysis and teamwork.
• Good knowledge of English and French
• Good knowledge of PC (Word, Excel).