Senior Marketing Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Garrett - Advancing Motion active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Marketing Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
We are looking for a dynamic data-driven analyst to support our Marketing Director in charge of Marketing and Product Management for Gasoline and E-Boosting global applications (~$1B annual revenue) in addition to Product Marketing Process Excellence. This is a global position where the selected candidate will have to interact with Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Purchasing and Finance teams across the world. Main Responsibilities: Market Price Estimate
- Conduct market price estimate to support global Customer Teams in the preparation of Price Quotation Forms (PQFs) for business bids.
- Maintain database of parameters for awarded and bidding programs.
- Maintain database of key cost reference points.
- Enhance offline market price estimate tool to reflect latest market developments and to improve user-friendliness.
- Lead IT team to complete development of online market price estimate tool.
- Develop and deploy market price estimate tool across Global Business Enterprises (GBEs) and regions.
- Prepare monthly dashboard with commercial and financial KPIs with focus on top business bids for the year.
- Lead IT team to maximize automation of data collection from customer management and marketing databases.
- Liaise with global Customer Teams to ensure all information in customer management and marketing databases is up-to-date for top business bids.
- Quarterly refresh of 3-Year Bids plan with each Customer Team in support of 5-Year Strategic Plan (STRAP) and Annual Operating Plan (AOP). This consists in organizing reviews to collect technical and commercial data related to the business bids for the years to come.
- Support Marketing Director on day-to-day basis depending on business priorities.
- Maintain database with Value Propositions for all GBEs.
- Support marketing assessment and business cases of NPOs and NPIs (New Product Opportunities/Introduction).
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales Support, Product Portfolio, Strategic Marketing and Marketing Communication analysts.
- In charge of data quality for all marketing, commercial and financial databases (for relevant scope).
- Liaise with Customer Teams to make sure all agreed follow-up actions are completed.
- Travel several times per year to company locations for face-to-face meetings with Marketing, Engineering and Commercial organizations.
- BS or MS in Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Product Marketing, Engineering, Purchasing or Business Analysis in an industrial environment (Automotive experience preferred)
- MS Excel expert user (macros/VBA modelling appreciated)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an international environment (communication/influencing skills)
- Experience working in autonomy, with little supervision
- Attention to detail
- Experience with SFDC and PowerBI appreciated
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
- Extensive training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment