Internship for Algorithm team - ADAS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Internship for Algorithm team - ADAS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide drivers active safety support by identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance, and helping to avoid them. We are developing innovative intelligent sensors based on the newest camera, laser and radar technologies in automotive electronics. Our intelligent sensors provide functions such as : Emergency Brake Assist , Adaptive Cruise Control , Lane Change Assist , Rear Cross Traffic Assist , Blind Spot Detection, Lane Keeping Support , Traffic Sign Recognition , Lane Departure Warning , Pedestrian Detection. For our ADAS team in Timisoara, we are looking for an ambitious student who wants to develop with us.
* Support the Software developers in the implementation and testing phase, including writing code and tests, check simulation environments and investigate problems;
* Investigate alternative development ideas under developers' supervision;
* Handle tool configurations and set up new tool chains (Compilers, documentation generators, static checks).
* C/C++ know how, with an OOP mindset;
* Nice to know: UML, Python, scons.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.