SW Test Automation Engineer for Embedded Systems - ADAS TSR
With sales of i44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately i9.8 billion in 2017.
We develop innovative products based on different technologies like CAMERA, RADAR or LIDAR. Our top products are Lane Departure Warning by detection of lane positioning, Traffic Sign Recognition, Adaptive Cruise Control for automatic breaking and accelerating based on traffic conditions in front of the car, Blind Spot Detection for detecting obstacles in the blind spot of the mirrors and Close Velocity Sensing for collision detection and automatic full break of vehicle. Our products belong to the future of automotive industry especially by introducing fusion algorithms combining different functionalities making the car autonomous and aware of the surroundings. For all products above we develop complete projects for major car manufacturing companies. Responsibilities in our team range from development of SW up to SW Integration, SW Validation, SW Project management and customer interface.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer you will:
* Define and develop test cases for the developed software product
* Document test results and provide test reports
* Create and implement automated test solutions for software testing
* Develops test tools to increase effectiveness
* Be part of a software validation team
* Cooperate with an international development team and customers A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in relevant field (Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics)
* Very good programming skills
* Minimum 3 years of experience in automated SW testing
* Knowledge of test automation approaches
* Experience with automotive products is an advantage
* Knowledge of embedded systems is an advantage
* Very good communication skills
* Very good English
* Focus on continuous improvement
* Spirit of initiative and commitment
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.