Junior Technical Engineer - Customer Support
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Technical Engineer - Customer Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business IT or related
- Good knowledge of C/C++, including debugging skills and some experience with debugging tools on different operating systems (Visual Studio, Sun/ Solaris Studio, Eclipse)
- Basic knowledge of SQL/ Java/ C#
- Basic expertise with Solaris and Linux Operating systems (medium- advanced expertise on Windows)
- Very good English knowledge
- Analytical abilities
- Attention to details, stability, responsibility as well as customer focus
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a customer facing team
What will you contribute?
Be part of the Engineering Support Group in Bucharest where you will strive to deliver quality customer services to local and foreign clients, reporting to a local manager. .
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Respond to various customer requests of low/medium complexity, being able to understand the issue reported
- Reproduce issues on the local environments, searching for potential workarounds to minimize client downtime, reviewing source code and building scripts to fix corruptions with the assistance of senior colleagues when necessary
- Perform technical investigation of the issues reported, providing adequate solutions where feasible and/or complete analysis details to RD teams
- Update clients on the progress towards issue resolution
- Track issues sent to other departments and ensure a resolution to the clients satisfaction is attained
- Participate in client (phone) meetings, WebEx sessions, in order to ensure proper communication with the customers and/or to speed up the investigation of the issue reported
- Validate defects thoroughly by ensuring that the described scenarios are fixed
- Write technical specifications and best practices documentation
- Raise/ escalate issues with the Team Leader and/ or Manager where/ when needed
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we've partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!