This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei GOC active
View all jobs Windows Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
All you have to bring with you is:
- Bachelors degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science
- At least 5 years experience in IT industry including at least 2 years experience of system development or operation service delivery
- 3 years' experience with Windows Enterprise Servers (2008 R2 at a minimum)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification for Windows 2008 or above products
- Windows Server Management Tools (SCCM, SCOM, etc.) experience
- Citrix Infrastructure Administration: Citrix XenApp, Citrix Xen Desktop, Familiar with Citrix Director, Familiar with Citrix Studio, Familiar with Citrix PVS, Citrix Netscaler.
- Active Directory and group policy design and management previous experience
- DHCP, DNS, DFS, PowerShell previous work experience
- Hyper-V, VDI and Server Cluster administration experience
- Advanced engineering and operations skills for Microsoft Messaging products and solutions:
- MS Exchange 2013+, MS Skype for Business, Mobile Device Management solutions, E- Mail Archiving, Collaboration, Office 365, Messaging, Transport encryption etc., Certificate mgmt. (MS PKI)
- Excellent communication skill and team player
- Fluent English communication skills
- Provide a 24x7 service supervision through on call
- Available for international travel for training and knowledge transfer of customers
What you will be working on:
- Assist in the implementation of approved policies and procedures for operating system design, implementation and maintenance
- Carry out operating systems upgrades and deployment
- Provide support in the implementation and user acceptance testing of operating systems
- Assist in the operation of a proactive maintenance cycle for operating systems and automate preventive/routine maintenance on systems
- Perform daily operating system administration tasks, including hardware software upgrades, Patch Security patch management and maintain regulatory controls
- Ensure optimal performance of all applications running on operating system environment through proactive tuning and preventive maintenance
- Perform daily systems checks and correct any issues
- Monitor systems performance and recommend adjustments to system parameters to ensure optimum performance and response time
- Work with the User Support team to provide second level support to end users and ensure timely resolution of system problems
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports
- Maintain security and data integrity
- Implement and support audit and compliance regulations as per requirements