Front Office Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei GOC active
View all jobs Front Office Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
All you have to bring with you is:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level gained by experience, in Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications Engineering; if you are still a student in 3rd/4th year - please do not hesitate to join us - the schedule will allow you to attend your classes and still gain work experience
- Experience with ICT operations and maintenance support is a plus;
- Experience in a monitoring environment using a network management system;
- Good understanding of English;
- Analytical and incident/problem resolution and prioritization skills;
- Hands-on, practical approach, know to get things done; Willing to learn and constantly improve technical knowledge;
- Proactive and independent in gathering knowledge;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Flexible working hours (working in shifts);
- Experience in a Network Operations or IT service desk environment;
- Good understanding of IT technologies;
- LINUX/SQL would be a big plus!
- Previous experience in NOC environment could be a plus.
What you will be working on:
- Network surveillance, 1st Level restoration and preventive maintenance;
- Work utilizing pre-prepared Instruction SETS, Script commands, etc.;
- Handle 80% of upcoming issues and 20% escalate to Back Office;
- Ticket record and solve standard problems;
- Interaction with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization;
- Responsible for creating Trouble Tickets and work orders for network and service functionality and to escalate within the department / group as well as to the Back Office units / 3rd Party / supplier partner functions so that service layer may be maintained at specified level;
- The engineer will be the responsible team member, working in a shift 24x7.
What we offer:
- A team of friendly professionals that will offer you all the support you need to grow and learn.
- Exposure to a multicultural environment;
- You will smoothly develop superpowers, for example, multitasking and being hyped about it, learning how to prioritize tasks.
- Great amount of Product Documentation, from which you will have the chance to extract all info you need at the beginning.
- Access to a large knowledge database where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world.
- Opportunity to contribute to this knowledge base and be in the credentials of helping future colleagues that will join the team and learn from your successful solutions
- You will find, of course, an attractive set of benefits, but we want to keep some surprises for the interview!