Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- Economic background;
- Payroll experience 2-3 years;
- Experience of multi-country payrolls;
- Ability to lease with multiple departments (HR, Finance, Treasury);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates resilience when handling challenge;
- Ability to multi-task, including juggling and prioritizing numerous projects at the same time, often under strict time constraints;
- Adaptability to sustained workload pressure;
- If you are dynamic and an enthusiastic person, eager to manage a global payroll activity for a multinational company you've applied for the right opportunity.
As a Payroll Professional, you will be responsible for managing the payroll for multiple entities. This includes running the payroll reports, coordinating checking the payroll with external vendors, preparing the GL and making sure payments are made timely accurately. It is expected to act as a functional lead, able to make key operational decisions, handle escalations and give recommendations to the senior management. You will need to maintain relationships with external payroll vendors as well as internal stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as be a strong contributor within our internal teams. Interpersonal skills, good communication and the proven ability to work accurately with tight deadlines and a strong focus on results are a must.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Processing payroll for Finastras entities
- Coordinating payroll data collection, ensuring timely process by Third Party Payroll providers, verification of output, and delivery of salaries and other dues to the relevant parties, e.g. employees or Tax Authorities;
- Supporting HR Operations on statutory certifications and on complex cases in relations with payroll rules and regulation;
- Provide calculation/cost estimate on specific data (vacation accruals, Profit sharing, leavers cost);
- On-time release of payment files and/or manual payment schedules - salaries 3rd Party dues;
- Reconciliation of Payroll Control Accounts clearance of balances and the ones between headcounts and the Payroll HR databases;
- Cash-flow forecasting and supporting the delivery of ad-hoc projects;
- Mentoring of team members in best practice and standards and communicate with the Payroll Providers in validation sign-off of output;
- Liaison with Treasury on funding requirements and assisting the Global Payroll Manager as required, e.g. checking of Providers' invoices.
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we've partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you are welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!