HR Coordinator with Hungarian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs HR Coordinator with Hungarian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience on a similar role preferably Tier1 HR Support in Shared Service environment
- Ability to analyses and solve complex problems based on data and precedents
- Good communication skills and able to handle sensitive data
- Subject matter expert in HR processes and policies
- Knowledge of and experience in WorkDay and HR Case Management tools
- Broad understanding of the processes and methodologies within HR
- Able to demonstrate experience of exchanging and conveying detailed information in a concise and logical way
- Excellent customer service skills
- Very good knowledge of English and Hungarian language
- Additional language knowledge is an advantage (French, German, Russian, Polish or Hebrew)
As a member of the People Services Centre, you provide frontline HR advice according to established policy and practice. You are responsible for obtaining, recording and maintaining employee records and HR information.
Accountabilities and Essential Job Functions:
- Provides centralized HR services with a focus on employee-related transactional activities.
- Establishes and/or maintains standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions and administration of HR programs.
- Answer HR related queries from employees and line managers in multiple countries as part of HR Tier 1 team in line with built-in SLAs.
- Has a good understanding of HR processes and policies.
- Logs and manages cases in the HR Case Management system.
- Logs and dispatches (triages) admin related requests to the HR Admin team.
- Works with HR Analysts, HR Specialists, COE and HRBP teams in all locations to handle complex HR queries.
- Reviews and updates HR Knowledge Base with up-to-date information on processes, policies, operating procedures, FAQs etc.
- Escalates to People Services Manager when required.
- Actively troubleshoots; anticipates patterns and links; looks beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications.
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we`ve partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!