COMMERCIAL INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs COMMERCIAL INTELLIGENCE ANALYST active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
(1 year temporary contract with Lugera Makler for Philip Morris Trading SRL)
As part of the Commercial Intelligence team, you will provide key information to the Management and Operational functions in the business.
Also, you will work closely with various business functions to prepare sales analyses, reports and bonuses.
- Prepare sales report, sales KPI, analysis and dashboards in order to support the business decision;
- Various bonus calculations and approvals is order to be provided as per deadlines;
- Ad-hoc analyses or reports as per requests;
- Volume forecast;
- Involvement in various project.
- College/University (economy, informatics or engineering);
- More than 1 year experience in similar position;
- Functional skills: advanced EXCEL knowledge (pivots, advanced excel functions, working with complex database); Visual basic and SQL would be a plus
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration capabilities;
- Agile and proactive approach to work;
- Ability to quickly absorb and apply new information.