Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Intern Student
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductors active
View all jobs Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Intern Student active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
• Student attending Computer Science, Electronics/Telecomm or Informatics faculty.
• Smart, proactive and willing to learn new technologies (both hardware and software) in a world-class engineering environment.
• Knowledge of C programming language, Python and processor architectures
• Familiarity with ML frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe etc.)
• Familiarity with Machine Learning algorithms
• Familiarity with processor architectures
• Prepare and run Deep Neural Network models on embedded devices
• Benchmark of inference engines on NXP embedded devices with various accelerators (Armv8 NEON, Vivante GPU, Arm Cortex-M7, HiFi DSP)
• Integrate your project with the NXP SDK distribution.
Business Line Description:
NXP’s Microcontrollers & Microprocessor business line is an industry leader in embedded processing. Its scalable portfolio spans from high-performing, many-core application processors to ultra-low-power microcontrollers