Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Intern Student
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Student attending Computer Science, Electronics/Telecomm or Informatics faculty.
- Smart, proactive and willing to learn new technologies (both hardware and software) in a world-class engineering environment.
- Knowledge of C programming language, Python
- Familiarity with ML frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe etc.)
- Familiarity with Machine Learning algorithms
- Familiarity with processor architectures
- Prepare and run Deep Neural Network models on cloud platforms and on embedded devices
- Interact with cloud provider ML services (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, EdgeScale - NXP solution etc.)
- Benchmark of inference engines on NXP embedded devices with various accelerators (Armv8 NEON, Vivante GPU, Arm Cortex-M7)