Team Leader Finite Element Analyst - PTC - TSR
We are looking for a Team Leader for our simulation engineers' team. We are smart, we are motivated, and we need someone to support our eagerness to grow. Your main responsibilities will include:
* Plan, structure, monitor and adjust the execution of all activities/ tasks in order to meet due dates according to stakeholder requirements.
* Assign tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities, with the involvement of the direct superior when necessary, in order to increase team performance.
* Technical development activities within the project (Architect, Discipline Project Leader, Function Responsible, Technical Expert etc.).
* Set and conduct regular meetings with all direct reports, monitor performance, keep/increase motivation, give feedback, plan and discuss the road map and plan actions.
* Implement working procedures in order to meet quality standards.
* Ensure quality and in time delivery of simulation results within the agreed framework
* Monitor and regularly report the status of the team work packages to the stakeholders.
* Ensure cross-functional communication in order to improve information flow inside the team.
* Manage and keep the contact with the business partners (e.g. Discipline Project Leader, Technical Project Leader, Project Manager).
* Organize regular team meetings in order to communicate administrative topics, align with BU management, inform/collect project related information.
* Responsible to facilitate knowledge sharing at team level and between stakeholders.
* Organize and maintain regular information exchange with stakeholders.
* Technical Engineering (Mechanical/Structural), Physics or equivalent University degree;
* People oriented, eager to develop, with a problem-solving attitude;
* Good English language skills (reading, writing and speaking);
* 5+ years relevant professional experience in the simulation field;
* 1+ year experience in coordinating technical activities;
* 1+ years of International exposure (working in international team/projects).
* Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
* Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits.
* Health & wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
* Professional development opportunities.
* The stability of an international company.
* International work environment & traveling opportunities.
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.