Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
- Time management;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- UML knowledge;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- SDLC experience;
- SQL skills.
- Become a partner of the business;
- Play a key role in project delivery process collaborating with all departments;
- Coordinate projects from the role of a project manager;
- Translate the business needs into specifications for the development team;
- Collaborate with support teams across multiple regions;
- Participate in the IT portfolio planning and prioritization;
- Use the Software Development Life Cycle methodology in the day to day activities;
- Be involved and understand the technical part of a project.