Lead - Policy Compliance/Governance
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Lead - Policy Compliance/Governance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
What will you contribute?
As a key member of the IT Risk Controls team, this position is responsible for defining security policy and standards and ensuring adherence. The candidate will also keep abreast of IT governance and risk mitigation practices, and provide training as needed.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Your deliverables as Lead, Policy Compliance and Governance will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Define, collect and report Information Security KPIs
- Define security risk extension process for exceptions to Info Sec policy / standards
- Serve as liaison between Global Info Sec team and Business Units; assist internal and external reviews and findings remediation including but not limited to FFIEC Examinations and Internal Audits
- Ensure Info Sec program meets regional industry/regulatory security requirements
- Maintain and advance knowledge of relevant legislative, regulatory and industry best practice
- Minimum of 10 years experience; regulatory or audit experience desired
- Familiarity with IT Governance Methodologies, Systems Infrastructure Life Cycle Management, IT Service Delivery and Support, Protection of Information Assets and Business Continuity Program Management
- Demonstrated ability to write and present to various types of audiences (from peer team members to executives)
- Ability to work in a persuasive manner with diverse personnel
- Familiarity with IT scanning and probing tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with internal customers at all levels
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, and or CRISC required
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we've partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!