Expert Video Conferencing
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Expert Video Conferencing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- 6+ years experience managing complex, mission-critical infrastructure, knowledge of video conference and telepresence infrastructure a plus
- Experience owning a service where end users are senior leaders
- Excellent technical knowledge of teleconferencing, presentation, and other AV hardware
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Candidate must have a flexible personal schedule in order to service clients throughout the business day and be available for after hours service as necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meet project deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with internal customers at all levels
What will you contribute?
As a key member of the End User Services team, this position is responsible for the successful end-to-end deployment of our Video Conference (VC) capability across multiple offices worldwide. This role will work with other IT teams to deliver the VC road map and oversee advance testing, proper setup, real time monitoring and issue resolution.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Your deliverables as Expert, Video Conferencing will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop Finastra audiovisual standards
- Engage with AV and VC technologies and apply industry best practice for success VCs and meetings using AV
- Work with the business to prioritize production implementation and change activities Evaluate and recommend new AV hardware, software and cloud-based platforms for inclusion within Finastra
- Develop standard operating procedure documentation for quality assurance testing, tracking and maintenance
- Ensure build out of new conference rooms are equipped with the Finastra standard of equipment
- Support and maintain in-house AV equipment
- Lead and /or provide guidance and usage insight on AV initiatives
- Set-up live events and presentations
- Troubleshoot problem areas in a timely fashion; conduct or facilitate root-cause analyses on any AV/Conference room issues as needed
- Provide end-user and training assistance as required
- Provide overall project communication to stakeholders
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we've partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!