Senior Manager Product Architecture
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Senior Manager Product Architecture active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- 7+ years experience in software development and/or engineering roles
- Prior experience with Linux, troubleshooting and coding/scripting using high-level languages (i.e. Python, Java, Scala, Go).
- Prior experience with AWS or Google or Azure cloud infrastructure automation and DevOps workflows
- Demonstrates problem solving skills through engineering solutions and open source tools7+ years of experience in a Cloud System Architecture role
What will you contribute?
As a key member of the Architecture Strategy team, this position is responsible for implementing enhancements to our digital and data infrastructure, supporting internal customer's operational needs. The successful candidate will use their skills to design, build, and integrate solutions or platforms spanning moderately complex technical and business capability domains with cost and strategic implications. Solutions may consist of proven or unproven technologies or multiple implementation technologies at once within domains that experience rapid change.
Your deliverables as Senior Manager, Site Reliability Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning, designing, and engineering of infrastructure and platforms, including hardware, operation systems, database management systems, network and security
- Working closely with Architects and may provide support to more senior staff to ensure the designs align with the technological and business directions of the enterprise
- IT deployments may involve Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- System development and expertise in software, hardware, data structures, integration, communications technology, as well as other emerging services across multiple platforms.
- Additional demand to support internal customers for SRE/DevOps work effort.
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, weve partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, youre welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!