Office Administrative Assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office Administrative Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Fundatii - Voluntariat - ONG active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
What you should bring to the table:
- At least 6 months of previous work experience, preferably in a B2B environment or client-facing role;
- Above average Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills and fluent English;
- Fast-paced, with a strong focus on customer service excellency and on delivering results;
- Exceptional communication skills and able to easily connect with executive level clients and candidates;
- Analytical thinking and comfortable working with numbers;
- Resilient, energetic and positive.
What you'll do:
- Handle incoming calls and other communications;
- Manage archiving system, from scanning documents to electronic archiving management;
- Greet clients and visitors, aide with reception and coordinate events as needed;
- Produce various presentations and documents;
- Help organize and maintain office common areas;
- Organize travel by booking accommodations and flights as per team needs;
- Supplier management (inquiring about commercial offers, handling supplier day-to-day issues);
- Maintain supply and assets inventory;
- Supplier invoices entry into ERP;
- Sales support (research, reports a.o.)
- Perform other general office clerk duties and errands.
What we offer:
- Monthly net salary between 2000 lei and 3500 lei net, depending on your experience and abilities;
- Meal tickets, Bookster subscription, premium medical services subscription;
- Constant team support and accelerated soft skills development;
- A highly collaborative work environment with a focus on results and output;
- A high level of transparency in internal communication;
- Growth opportunities
- A diverse and inclusive team, where addiction to good coffee, geekiness and a sense of humor are appreciated.
What you should expect:
- We'll contact all relevant applicants in a maximum of 2 weeks;
- We'll invite you over for a competency-based interview and abilities tests (Excel, PowerPoint, Problem Solving, Romanian grammar and English level) about 2 hours of your time;
- You'll get an office tour and introduction to your future colleagues and stakeholders;
- In-depth feedback for all candidates we interview, regardless of whether you get the job or not.