This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs System Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Integral part of the end to end customer relation
- Challenge and track delivery units and provider to deliver Services within agreed SLAs
- Establish automated process for tracking service requests
- Escalate delivery delays to provider and management
- Proactively inform customer on delivery dates
- Gather data about delivery progress and produce reports;
- andling end to end decommission process for Servers
- Ensure that services are charged correctly and in time
- Create the necessary documentation for the handled processes
- Service Ordering and consultancy for the customers
- Processing requirements for example: server builds, server decommissioning, memory extensions etc.
- At least 2 year experience in a similar role
- University Degree (preferably Computer Science, Computer Information Management) or equivalent career experience
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Good knowledge of the usage of server and storage products (. Linux, Windows, SAN, NAS, JBoss, Websphere, DB2, Oracle, Ms-SQL etc.)
- Good basic knowledge or familiar with middleware (. JBoss, Websphere) and database (. Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL) services
- Good technical knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies and topologies including related security technologies
- IT Project Management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint)
- Ability to analyze and present information
- Willingness to travel for approximately 25% of working time (in the first 6 months)
- Self-motivated & proactive personality
- Accurate, reliable and independent way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication & organizational skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Strong social, analytical and conflict management skills
- Team working skills in intercultural environment
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.