Facility Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
* Ensure the implementation of new Facility Management Project in Timisoara Plant - New construction, changes of different production areas, improvement in facility management infrastructure;
* Supervise all the subcontractors for facility department/activity present in the location;
* Solve any support request related to facility area in a professional way and with high quality;
* Optimizes the FM resources usage and propose improvements;
* Contributes to emergency intervention, at any hour, in order to solve critical breakdowns of the location, building, equipment and infrastructure;
* Ensures that the down time of the infrastructure is reduced to minimum;
* Responsible to solve any corrective problem/request related to facility area in a professional way and with high quality.
* Graduate of Construction or Mechanical University;
* Coordination of construction or installation projects;
* Project management skills;
* General building maintenance experience and ability to understand technical drawings;
* English - medium.
* Project based travel opportunities;
* New technologies, new equipment;
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area;
* Competitive salaries.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.