IT Project Manager for Accounting Activities
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department (RESG). As an editor and solution provider, the Business Solution Center includes also the big group projects and the transformation of the IT sector.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Coordinates project teams and provides support and advice to carry out the project objectives in terms agreed;
- Promote and implement Project Management methodology in the Société Générale Group European Business Services and its associated computer applications;
- Validate the final project plan and nominal allocation of resources in all organizational departments involved;
- Manages project team in order to get the objectives description and project’s needs of the beneficiary and the parties affected in order to elaborate the final document of specifications Business ("Business & User Requirements);
- Validate the final Technical Specification before the start of IT developments in order to ensure correlation with the specifications of this document business and functional specifications.
- 3 - 5 years previous experience of PM in IT Project Management in Banking, Big Four Audit Companies – consulting, IT Companies, BPO or SSC with a solid back-ground of business analysis;
- Previouse experience in the implementation of projects in finance areas;
- Good understanding of IT projects methodology;
- Good level of English and French;
- Banking Background – Academy of Economic Studies (preferred Finance, Accounting or Cybernetics).
- Responsible attitude and strong commitment in fulfilling the mission;
- Strong autonomy and reactivity given the short deadlines in which the changes requested;
- Cooperation and team spirit.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.