Core CS VoLTE 2nd line Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Core CS VoLTE 2nd line Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Your day to day:
- 2nd Line Operations of Core Networks in a multi-vendor environment;
- Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Core CS/VoLTE Network Elements;
- In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
- In case of incident assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of Core Networ;
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis;
- Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in core CS network ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities;
- Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the core CS network;
- Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network.
- Very good knowledge of core network principles for 2G/3G/LTE technologies MSC-S, MGW, ITP, CSDB, PG, HSS , VoLTE;
- Good knowledge of core network protocols : C7, SIP, Diameter;
- Analyse and interpret traces (wireshark traces, Tektronix traces, network element traces, logs);
- Team working oriented;
- English (spoken and written);
- University degree:faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology;
- 1-2 years of experience in Core CS Network Operations and Maintenance activities;
- Ericsson core network trainings and certificates or equivalent .
- Medical and dental services;
- Life insurance;
- Dedicated employee phone subscription;
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers;
- Annual Company Bonus;
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills;
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology;
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company;
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.