OEM Sales Operations Support Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile OEM Sales Operations Support Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Fluent English;
- Strong communication and influencing skills;
- Excellent organizing and planning skills;
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to prioritise and manage work as required to meet customer requirements;
- German language skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- DellEMC Enterprise Product knowledge;
- Knowledge of Dell departments, tools and process;
- Understanding of Dells OEM business.
Working for Dells EMEA OEM IOT Solutions Division, one of the companys fastest growing divisions, this position is instrumental in the support of our key EMEA-based, Global OEM customers.
- The role of the OEM Sales Operations Support Analyst is to become part of the OEM Operations Central Support Team; this team supports our key G20 OEM customers in day to day operations, escalations or support requests;
- Requests vary from providing quotes, placing orders, addressing quality concerns, managing order escalations, reporting and export compliance questions;
- This person will also support our OEM Program Managers on these G20 accounts;
- This person will be expected to manage major risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation and share pro-active feedback with various stakeholders.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.