Quotation Supervisor - US hours
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Minimum 1 year of quoting or similar experience with proven excellent results;
- Essential to have excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English;
- Strong Planning and Organizing skills;
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving and prioritizing skills;
- Able to deliver results in a high paced environment;
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude.
- Solid knowledge of systems and processes used in Global Renewals Quoting;
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity.
Global Renewal Quoting (GRQ) is accountable for delivering consistent, high quality and efficient centralized services to customers. Primary responsibilities include overseeing and monitoring functional area to provide guidance and be a subject matter expert in their field. Responsibilities include driving continuous improvement and efficiencies, aligning to the strategic goals of GRQ. Engagement through cross-functional collaboration across Dell to improve service execution and processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the supported organization.
- Monitors the Key Performance Indicators for the team, through reports, to ensure that customers expectations are constantly achieved;
- Accountable for people-management activities for subordinate staff and monthly/quarterly/yearly performance evaluation (conduct one on one meetings with team members, address performance issues, support performance improvement);
- Handles escalations and escalates where necessary; provides solutions to issues and problems and ensures adherence to all policies and procedures;
- Conducts presentations concerning specific projects/ schedules. Facilitates cooperation;
- Implement continuous process improvement and work to drive GRQ initiatives and coordinate efforts in support of cross functional projects;
- Identify and rectify any training / skills gaps in the group;
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintenance of a diverse and effective workforce.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.