OEM Inside Sales Account Manager
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Has or ability to rapidly gain good understanding of the full range of products and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs;
- Ability to leverage cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs;
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and experience in Relationship Selling;
- Works effectively in a team environment;
- Very good English communication.
- Understanding of improvement opportunities with individuals and within segment;
- Developing skills to lead individuals and team;
- Additional languages.
- Functions as the primary insides sales demand generalist and provides support to the field Account Executive with all sales internal resources, in both strategy and executions;
- Responds to customer inquiries;
- Responsible for a high number of medium accounts, or a fewer number of large accounts;
- Analyses multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer /partner problems/needs and recommends appropriate solutions;
- Uses in-depth knowledge of company technology, products and services to help customers/partners formulate strategy and direction Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions;
- Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer/partner needs;
- Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers.
- Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If youre the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.