Business Systems Analyst Digital
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
Job qualifications and requirements:
● Bachelor's degree or higher;
● At least average level skills in one SQL flavour (T-SQL/ PL-SQL/ DB2 SQL);
● 3+ years experience in business system analysis;
● Previous experience with API specifications and testing;
● Previous experience with Internet/Mobile Banking or other customer facing digital projects;
● Good command of English.
We will appreciate if you:
● Have a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas;
● Are familiar with application server, integration and database technologies;
● Have experience working on large projects as well as regular changes;
● Have experience with banking software specifics (administration, processes, products);
● Have good presentation skills;
● Are focused on finding solutions;
● Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues;
● Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility;
● Are a team player, energetic person with a desire to learn and progress;
● Have previous working experience with any agile methodology.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients premises), and also from our delivery center (integration application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiast business systems analyst to join our family and engage in projects for the Digital area.
You will be part of a highly motivated IT team, will work closely with IT architects, developers, testers and application admins, while keeping a close collaboration with the business lines on the projects.
Your responsibilities will be to:
● Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements;
● Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations;
● Analyse impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment;
● Provide effort estimates for the analysis work;
● Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications;
● Participate in the solution design, support development and testing;
● Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes;
● Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization;
● Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs). Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.