Senior Partner Systems Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Partner Systems Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Bachelors degree (Technical) and 7+ years relevant experience;
- Partner focused and detailed product knowledge;
- Strong mentoring coaching skills and communication;
- Ability to present to all levels of IT from Ops to technical C level management;
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and manage in a matrix environment;
- Strong ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Assumes responsibility for technical development of partner pre-sales in assigned market;
- Develops maintains relationships with partner pre-sales, and account teams in support of channel sales team objectives. Engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate;
- Takes ownership to create and execute local enablement initiatives to support the regional partner go-to-market and carry out targeted technical programs focused on technical development of Partner pre-sales;
- Provides partially support in partner led projects as means to enable develop the technical resources of the involved partner;
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed DELL EMC solutions and business case to partner and DELL EMC management teams;
- Possesses strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications. DELL EMC Proven Professional Certification or similar desired;
- Educates, coaches, mentors partner pre-sales on the value of EMC products and solutions across the portfolio, including Converged Infrastructure, Core Storage, Emerging Technology, Data Protection, Server Technologies and Networking.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.