Senior Systems Engineer - Unstructured Data Solutions
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Systems Engineer - Unstructured Data Solutions active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- 5 to 8 years experience supporting the sale of enterprise storage, networking, or systems solutions to large enterprise accounts and data centers;
- Ability to translate technical features into tangible customer business benefits;
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other technical degree and/or equivalent experience;
- Specialized knowledge of UNIX OS, NFS file systems and UNIX distributed network environment;
- Knowledge of Windows Server, SMB and CIFS file system;
- Ethernet, TCP/IP, general networking knowledge;
- Understanding of the architecture, design and implementation of multi-tiered storage solutions.
- Russian language;
- Working knowledge within any of the following specific areas is considered a plus:
Isilon knowledge. NAS and Object based solutions, Back-up, Recovery and Archive technologies, Hadoop/HDFS knowledge;
- Working knowledge of ViPR and software defined storage.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate technical leadership and subject matter expertise pertaining to Ethernet based storage products, distributed storage architectures, file systems, object based solutions, and competitive storage offerings in the NAS/Object product space. The Pre-Sales Engineer is a partner in the sales process contributing heavily to the creation of sales strategy and tactics. Emphasis is placed on Scale-Out NAS and Scale-Out Object targeting the creation of a Data Lake creating a file repository as well as an Analytics environment within a Hadoop infrastructure.
Activities include but are not limited to presentations/white boarding, solution demonstrations, account management, assisting customers with evaluations and benchmarks, timely follow-up to Core Dell EMC and customer inquiries, and building system configurations. The ultimate goals of the Specialist SE are to position the correct solution based on customer requirements and getting the technical win.
- Preparation and delivery of technical product and architecture presentation at a CxO level;
- Develop technical solutions to customer business issues including and identifying new technologies or technologies outside of EMC products and solutions;
- Contribute to meeting revenue targets by providing pertinent, timely and on-going customer technical information flow;
- Contribute significant portions and/or lead responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs;
- Contribute to building 'Best Practices' among peers in sales and systems engineering.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.