UAT Business Service Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile UAT Business Service Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- 4+ years experience as a tester or relevant alternative, knowledge derived from extensive coordination of business system analysis and testing design;
- Experience of testing applications developed using various development methodologies e.g. waterfall methodology. Agile, RAD etc.;
- Varied knowledge of database, development, system engineering, and networking concepts;
- Possesses and applies strong knowledge of IT principles and practices;
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to meet business needs;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and tools;
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools;
- Leadership skills and ability to work with a team;
- Experience as Product Owner.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Coordination of User Acceptance Test phase. Helps business define and create their test cases and acceptance criteria;
- Assist in the analysis and design of the project;
- Analyses and designs test plans;
- Ensures verification of the application and client development services;
- Plan and oversee inspection of testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specification and quality deliverable;
- Identifies flaws and ways of action and performs preliminary analysis to identify the cause;
- Analyses and communicates test results to project team and direct supervisor and collaborates closely with the development team in case of faulty operation of the software or of the system, to remedy the problem.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If youre ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.