Back Office Admin Support (LegBa) Full - Time
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers, and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables the Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings, and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position, you will be offering access and order management support for Allianz Technology internal users.
- Creating and deleting user ID and profiles (including e-mail addresses) in the Allianz systems;
- Assigning and administering access rights on different systems and domains (Windows, Unix);
- Controlling access rights and assuring that the assignments are done according to the Allianz guidelines;
- Creating and deleting User ID and groups in Windows;
- Communication with involved / responsible parties regarding administration and assigning of rights;
- Order, reorder and return of IT hardware equipment: computers, components and consumables, optional hardware components;
- Open tickets for the assigned users regarding IT issues;
- Order, reorder and return of new telephones and telephone numbers and optional products, mobile phones, Blackberries and optional products (e.g. headset);
- Ordering and return of software components (remote access solutions, SharePoint licenses, audio and web conferencing products, WLAN Access);
- Inventory of hardware and software and tracking according to internal standards, evaluate the employee/ computer quota.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 1-year experience in accounts and access rights administration and controlling
- Advanced PC knowledge (including MS Office package)
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong social, analytical and communication skills
- Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in a complex environment
- Enjoying working in a distributed team
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM, etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.