Data Science Senior Advisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Science Senior Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Data Analytics, a related quantitative discipline and prior experience of 3-4 years as a Data Scientist;
- Experience with statistical modelling and analytic techniques;
- Experience working with R for Data Manipulation, Modelling and Visualization - open to Python;
- Excellent communication and presenting skills, self-starter with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Ability to effectively communicate technical work to a wide audience;
- End-to-end experience with data, including querying, aggregation, analysis, and visualization;
- Experience of producing and developing reports/dashboards using SQL, R Markdown, Flex Dashboard and html Widgets would be beneficial;
- Willingness to travel as some may be required.
- Prior experience with the AGILE and CRISP-DM methodology.
Dell Bank International is looking for a Data Scientist to be part of the EMEA Decision Sciences function. The bank is in the process of expanding the Dublin based team with more Data Science roles, being part of the Bucharest Decision Sciences function.
The team is responsible for the development, validation and implementation of credit risk models used by the bank. This includes credit and loss models and their components, and the scope will expand into other business areas. The Decision Sciences team is developing end-to-end solutions for predictive modeling based on Microsoft R with SQL Server 2017.
- Develop machine learning models to predict customer behavior in different functions across Dell Bank;
- Develop new credit scoring models (application behavioral) across 18 EMEA countries and provide consultation support to the country risk teams. Responsible for the development and maintenance of, IFRS 9 expected loss provision models;
- Support the implementation of models scorecards from production through UAT and deployment;
- Monitor and analyze model performance, application profile, scorecard metrics and portfolio performance metrics. Develop and maintain model documentation, policies and procedures;
- Conduct periodic training, research and development of new models, methodologies and scorecard/model business usage;
- Data retrieval and manipulation, perform regular analysis and report generation, and maintain automated applications. Derive appropriate action recommendations based on results from the analytical work conducted;
- Work with DFS Global Credit Services Decision Sciences teams to develop new processes procedures to ensure the banks modelling methods are best in class.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.