Business Intelligence IT Metrics Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Intelligence IT Metrics Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- 5-7 years experience of working in IT or a technical field, some of those years with a particular focus on metrics and dashboards;
- Strong experience of exploiting tools for dashboard development and automated production, e.g. Power BI, Tableau;
- Strong skills in SQL skills and experience working with large complex data sets to help drive decision making and taking a deep dive approach to analytics/visualizations;
- Experience working with globally dispersed teams and making use of relevant collaboration tools;
- Extensive experience of matrix management and influencing others;
- Good understanding of IT Project Management principles and techniques;
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Experience with PL/SQL
Dell Financial Services is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Metrics Lead to join our energetic and fast-paced environment focused on the developing and analyzing the metrics around our dedicated IT delivery teams in Brazil, India, Romania and the US.
You will be responsible for defining and operationalizing key metrics to drive the IT organisation and to maintain focus on the organisations key priorities. You will collaborate well and communicate effectively with key business and IT stakeholders who manage and own key product domains, as well as with the business intelligence teams within the business and across the wider IT organisation.
DFS is currently transforming multiple aspects of its legacy estate and moving aggressively to Pivotal Cloud Foundry and a modern application stack. Aligned to that transformation, we need clear dashboards and metrics to maintain and increase our focus on stability, quality, DevOps, security and operational efficiency and drive accountability across the organization,
- Leads the definition of key metrics and operational scorecards for key areas of DFS IT including stability, compliance, quality, budget, security, organizational hygiene, and the subsequent dashboard prototyping, build and automation;
- Prepares, consolidates and supports the subsequent presentation of key dashboards and metrics for regular IT and business leadership calls;
- Collaborates with other teams within Dell IT and DFS IT to align on metrics and automate the production of scorecards. Devises creative and innovative approaches using data to incentivize and motivate teams to drive desired behaviors;
- Works with the IT Operations, quality and release teams within Dell IT and DFS IT to mine available systems of record and devise globally aligned metrics to drive improved quality and DevOps practices across DFS IT engineering teams;
- Engages with teams across DFS IT to ensure that scorecards and reports are meaningful and effective, supporting other teams to provide guidance on their scorecards and reports as may be needed;
- Identifies gaps and weaknesses in the data available to enable robust reporting and production of desired metrics, proposes solutions and drives initiatives to remediate;
- Becomes the go-to guru on operational metrics and takes a leading role in proactively identifying patterns to bring to the attention of the management team.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.