Test Automation Engineer
Your new company
For our client, one of the world's leading speciality measurement company, we are looking for a Software Automation Engineer. The position is allocated in the largest site that is part of the Company`s IT Division, a Software Development Centre dedicated to create revolutionary and powerful software!
Your new role
We're looking for creative and innovative engineers, who are looking forward seeing that their work is an added value for the humanity. You will work closely with scientists around the world to solve unique problems in analytical technologies that are used to measure the chemical, physical and biological composition of materials in a range of industries.
Most important things you will do?
- design, implement, maintain and execute automated tests - unit, integration and end-to-end tests as well as non-functional tests.
- ensure tests run without failure and contribute to integration process
- participate at the productive code design/development and at the test strategy definition
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Engineering or in a science related subject
- Analysis and decision making skills
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Passion for what you do which you can clearly convey by your actions and experiences.
You will be part of an exceptional engineering Agile team.
You will have 10% time allocated for your career development
Flexible working hours.