Your new role
The teams focus is to support a new global platform for FRTB which implements both the FRTB Standardised (SA) & Internal Model Approaches (IMA) for calculating market risk capital requirements. You will implement new application components under the guidance of the architecture team .This requires involvement in the full project life cycle from the initial project technical proposal through to analysis, design, implementation and subsequent production rollout and support.
What you'll need to succeed
BSc/MSc in computer science or other numerate discipline or equivalent
Previous experience of integration technologies (e.g. ESB, Web Services) and finance data domains (e.g. Market/Reference Data, Risk Data)
Over 3 years implementation experience of:
- Java based Integration frameworks and ecosystem
- Unit and Integration/BDD testing skills, including preparing test scripts and execution.
- Dimensional modelling
- MapReduce and pipeline aggregation techniques.
- XML technologies such as XML/XSLT/XSD/JAXB
- Fundamentals of software configuration management (source control and management with GIT/SVN, Continuous Integration, unit and integration testing. Continuous Delivery)
- Modelling complex data
- SQL and NoSQL databases
Highly Professional Team
Access to newest technology
Exposure to cross-cultural environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.