Key Account Manager e-Mobility - Enel X
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Enel Romania active
View all jobs Key Account Manager e-Mobility - Enel X active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
What’s Your Power?
We are in the Open Power Era and Enel is preparing to find out people who want to change the world and are willing to challenge themselves in order to invent ways to change it. Main Responsibilities • Identifies, analyses, recommends and supports implementation for new business opportunities in the area of electric mobility; • Market prospecting to identify potential customers, generating sales leads; • Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients; • Supports all actions related with the framing and enhancing the Group position within the local market; • Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements • Scouts for opportunities in the electric mobility services and products segments by identifying and analyzing new products/ideas; • Provides internal support for preparing documents and strategic positioning related to negotiation of agreements with third parties cutting across main phases of the business development activity (i.e. shareholders agreements, non-disclosure agreements, memorandums, operational agreements, etc.); • Supports the sales of electric mobility solutions (products and services) delivered to both to residential and business clients; • Collaborates with other departments and/or companies within the ENEL group, as well as third parties, to assess commercial and technical feasibility of electric mobility related projects; • Offers sales training as needed (i.e. more junior colleagues, sales force, contractor or client staff); • Complies with applicable health, safety, environment and quality regulations. • Complies with applicable health, safety, environment and quality regulations. Qualifications • Sales skills and experience;
• Project Management skills and experience;
• Strong knowledge of applicable laws and regulations within the power, gas and energy efficiency sectors;
• Advanced English skills;
• Driver's licence;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office pack, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills with ability to negotiate and to effectively manage and interact with multiple stakeholders and activities/projects both internally and externally;
• Project management skills;
• Fast learner, able to think outside the box;
• Skilled at prioritizing and completing deadline sensitive tasks effectively;
• Problem solver and analytical thinking;
• Effectiveness in working with cross functional teams in a matrix organization;
• Bachelor degree in engineering or economics;
• Master degree in the above mentioned areas would be an asset.
• 3+ years of prior experience in sales, business development or project management What we offer:
- Competitive salary package;
- Discounts for medical services;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Real Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Days off (Birthday, Energetician’s day);
- Special offers for our employees from our contributors;
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work;
- A multinational structure where you can build a career.
What else do you need to know? We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, with the rest of the applications being stored in the Enel database for a period of not more than one year. All information will be treated as strictly confidential. Equal Employment Opportunity statement: Our respect for individuals is reflected by the principles of the Diversity & Inclusion Policy:
- non-discrimination and equal treatment of all colleagues based on their professional skills and abilities
- equal opportunities and equal dignity for all forms of diversity
- a commitment to the creation of an inclusive working environment
- work-life balance, and recognition of the needs of each individual during his or her working life.