WAN Technical Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hays active.
Vezi toate job-urile WAN Technical Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Your new company
One of our clients, a leading provider of advanced propulsion solutions to automotive manufacturers is looking a WAN Technical Lead to join their global IT Centre in Bucharest.
Your new role
For this role main important tasks includes:
- Translate technical requirements from projects and change this into specifications for internal and external delivery parties
- Execute engineering activities regarding brokerage, integration, implementation, publication and deployment of new and/or existing applications, software components and IT solutions in an efficient and automated way
- Automate processes and script knowledge as much as possible including provisioning, monitoring and continuous delivery elements
- Maintain in depth technical engineering knowledge regarding applications and infrastructure (e.g. cloud orchestration, brokerage, EDI) and provides to the point advice.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in application and solution development and engineering with an emphasis on Networking:
- Installation / Setup / Configuration / Troubleshooting of WAN Equipment
- WAN accelerators support
- WAN Deployments – Route Distribution over MPLS Network / Route Maps / Filtering / Traffic Prioritisation
- Strong experience in routing, switching, wireless, load balancers
- Strong experience in DDI (DNS / DHCP / IPAM). Preferably by making use of Infoblox.
- Packet Capturing / Analysis – WireShark / TCPdump, OpNET, etc.
- Network Security – Firewalls / NAT / IPSEC / Access Lists / Proxy / IPS / IDS / URL filtering
- Network Management tools (e.g. HP NNMI/NA)
- SD-WAN technologies (DMVPN, APIC-EM, NGen Palto Alto firewalls, LiveAction)
- Cisco Nexus/Prime/CMX/ISE
- NAC (802.1x), Profiling, Posturing, SD-Access, Cisco ETA (Encrypted Traffic Analytics)
- Extended knowledge of the core business processes domain, as well as of the application development and test management discipline
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
Be part of an international team / environment
Flexible working hours, as well as Work from Home opportunity.
24 vacation days / year
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.