Database and Implementation Engineer
Your new company
For one of our clients, an american company with multinational presence, we are looking for a Senior Database and Implementation Engineer, for their Software Development Center based in Bucharest.
Your new role
You will architect, design, and implement large-scale data management and business analytics solutions.
You will use SQL scripts or other automation technology in order to manage database updates to production stage.
You will manage the full life-circle of ETL/Data Integration solutions (design, build, test, implement, and support)
What you'll need to succeed
· Strong knowledge of MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or Postgres
· Know-how in diagnosing and solving performance issues
· Ability to lead technical projects and code at the same time
· Strong experience of data modelling, schema design, and stored procedures
· Tuning experience with high volume OLTP and high volume batch processing
What you'll get in return
Have a fun and friendly work environment in an office based in the heart of Bucharest
Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours
Exposure to the latest technologies, due to the company`s focus on innovation
A package of benefits along with competitive salary with bonus plans
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.