Solution Architect CAD and Simulation
Your new company
One of our clients, a leading provider of advanced propulsion solutions to automotive manufacturers is looking a Solution Architect specialised in CAD & Simulation to join the Solution Delivery team - Powertrain Engineering Division, an important part of their IT Centre in Bucharest.
Your new role
You will develop cost-effective solution architecture/design for business demands while working closely with the central Enterprise Architecture function over defining the target state of engineering domain technologies.As well, you will support business to leverage cutting-edge technologies to differentiate the key business capabilities and improve overall client experience/satisfaction.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in the Engineering, Computer science or similar
- At least 3 years relevant work experience on creating solution architectures and design related to product engineering design systems (CAD) and simulation/ test/ validation.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Extended knowledge with:
- Java or .NET
- Architecture modeling: UML or Archimate
- Mechanical Design and Simulation, Test and Validation technologies like: Siemens NX, CATIA, Solidworks, AutoCAD, Mentor
- Good knowledge on High Processing Compute environments (HPC) for simulation, will be considered an advantage
Be part of an international team / environment
Flexible working hours, as well as Work from Home opportunity.
24 vacation days / year
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.