This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
- Preparation of revenue forecasts and cost forecasts;
- Preparing regular MI Report including Variance analysis – budgets vs. actuals, ad hoc support for various stakeholders;
- Preparation of month-end accounts closing and review process to ensure accuracy of the P&L and Balance Sheet, preparing expense analysis, and supporting schedules, and adherence to all group reporting deadlines, preparation of monthly balance sheet substantiations;
- Assist with suitable analysis for initiatives on cost savings and efficiency improvements;
- Day to day supervision of accounting operations carried out by the Shared Service Centre, review the accounting information and work to correct the balances and processes, coding of invoices and coordination of expense claims and payments of the unit;
- Ensure right internal controls as per Group policies and internal control framework;
- Engagement with BSL Sri Lanka Finance to ensure consistency in reporting of metrics/measurements;
- Support in all local statutory accounts/tax and compliance and reporting requirements- VAT returns, CIT, annual financial statements, Statistics and Central Bank reports;
- Liaising with local state authorities, banks, company`s partners with regards to company`s activities.
Candidate profile / Key skills
- Good financial background, qualified / part qualified accountant and/or equivalent;
- 3 years of experience in Finance (minimum), with a good track record in Financial Control and / or Business Partnering;
- Preferred if experience is within a service organization / shared service organization;
- Sound understanding of financial accounting and management accounting principles;
- Great attention to detail and the ability work under pressure and strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong competency in MS excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.