This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Recruitment Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Are you ready to stretch your boundaries and join a global financial markets infrastructure business and a dynamic work environment to enable your long-term career development?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Admin to join our fast paced and dynamic team within the London Stock Exchange Group Technology Hub in Bucharest.
As part of the role, you will collaborate with the HR and Business Support Team Lead and operate in the Global HR Shared Services department. Also, you will do the day-to-day resourcing systems management and transactional and logistic support for the Resourcing Consultant team.
You will support the current Resourcing Applicant Tracking System (ATS) across LSEG.
As a Resourcing Admin, you will be responsible for:
- AskHR Case and Query Management;
- Compile ExCo hiring approvals in advance of scheduled review meetings;
- ATS Management - Updating manual Job requisition in Workday ATS for LSEG and update ATS with Interview / assessment results;
- Support Online testing for applicants via SHL and TalentQ and oversee with testing partner SHL and providing links to applicants;
- Support and handling interview room booking and scheduling. Liaising with Line Manager to capture levels of interviews (1st Level, 2nd Level, etc.) and with Agency PSL.
We would like you to have proven experience with the following:
- HR administration and knowledge of HR processes for all elements of the employment lifecycle and experience of delivering customer centric service provision;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project);
- Running HR reports from HR Platforms;
- Ticketing systems (such as Remedy or ServiceNow);
- ATS systems (such as Workday).
You will be successful in this role if:
- You have good communication skills;
- You have the ability to multitask;
- You are focused on developing and maintaining excellent working relations with the business at all levels and on including the right stakeholders at the appropriate times;
- You are delivery and results driven, well-organized and detail oriented, committed to high standards of perfection.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers