Web Sys Admin Appl Support
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Web Sys Admin Appl Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a colleague to join the London Stock Exchange team in Bucharest. The main focus of this role is the LSEG service lines running WEB platform on Linux (Red Hat). In this role, you will support the implementation and delivery phase for the main Web platform .
The Key responsibilities are:
- Supporting implementation and delivery phase for the service;
- Setting up and configuring all the environment related to the systems, collaborating with the other infrastructure functions;
- Guaranteeing that the environments, not only production, are working according to standards: performance analysis of the application and system;
- Planning, supporting and monitoring all technical/architectural/performance tests for the application go-live;
- Managing the day by day activities, supporting the business in case of problems and new requests;
- Maintaining the technical documentation;
- Technical involvement in new projects and configuration;
- Release management of the new version of the application and testing in the PREPROD environment to evaluate the problem/error and support the business UAT.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills:
- Degree level education and highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of Drupal and Symphony frameworks;
- In-depth experience in PHP apps deployment (SCP, Git, Shell scripting), monitoring (Nagios, Sentry, 24x7) and troubleshooting (logs analysis);
- Knowledge of LAMP/LEMP/web stacks (SSL, Haproxy, Nginx, Apache, PHP, Mysql, Postgresql) is nice to have;
- Other desirable skills: knowledge of Linux cluster basics (RedHat); experience with network basics (TCP, Squid proxy);
- Good communication skills and experience with remote teams is highly appreciated.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how the technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career. We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers