Senior Engineer, Infrastructure Security
Windows Infrastructure Security Engineer
Are you ready to stretch your boundaries and join a global financial markets infrastructure business and a dynamic work environment to enable your long-term career development?
Our Infrastructure Security Team is required to define security related standards for infrastructure, to provide support for security related tooling deployed by the group as well as providing vulnerability management support for core infrastructure.
As a Windows Infrastructure Security Engineer, you will work closely with your colleagues and your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop of security operations for monitoring, testing, audit and compliance of the organisation infrastructure.
- Design, coordinate and lead all aspects of security testing of infrastructure to verify the security of systems and drive the remediation of identified vulnerabilities.
- Provide security risk assessment & recommendations, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to protect the business, and our customers.
- Advise OS engineering teams on security standards for builds.
- Find opportunities to automate security related processes and feedback to engineering for implementation.
- Evaluate security vulnerabilities and advise engineering on appropriate remediation methods.
- Ensure that all software deployed on new builds is supported and appropriately licensed.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience with the following:
- Strong working knowledge of server infrastructure - Windows Desktop/Server based operating systems (Windows 10 + Server 2016 onwards)
- PowerShell Scripting
- Windows Security Tools and Standards
- AD and GPO hardening and administration
And an appetite for the following:
- Microsoft Identity Management
- Vulnerability Threat Management concepts and tools (such as Rapid7, Qualys, Nessus)
- Virtualisation - VMware vSphere/VMware Horizon
- Varonis Product Suite
- SIEM (Qradar/Alien Vault)
- Endpoint protection: CrowdStrike, Symantec, McAfee
- Network Microsegmentation concepts
- TrendMicro IDS
- Forcepoint Web Security - Websense
- Jenkins Automation
- Puppet Configuration Management
- MS SQL 2016
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers