Spare Parts Delivery Specialist with Gr/Fr
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Educational background: bachelor's degree or above in areas such as Logistics Management, Enterprise Management, International Business or Economics related majors/ Telecommunications, Computers and Electronics;
- Work experience: at least 1 year in logistics management or warehouse management would be considered an advantage;
- Fluency in English and German or French;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong goal-orientation;
- High attention to details;
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel are mandatory;
- Familiarity with the spare parts business processes are considered an advantage;
- International law/ trade/ tax economics knowledge is considered an advantage.
- Handling the spare parts service applications requested by customers/ engineers;
- Following the service process and trace the logistics status until the service is fulfilled;
- Performing system operations such as dispatching the parts in the working platforms, ensuring the Huawei spare parts system is updated with the outbound and inbound operation by LSP (logical service provider) based on delivery;
- Constantly updating the data related to local warehouses location and contact persons by maintaining a close cooperation with the local spare parts team;
- Keeping clear records of all inbound outbound parts, coordinating stocktaking every quarter to assure account accuracy;
- Arranging with customers and engineers to return faulty parts back in time;
- Providing feedback upon request based on the weekly/monthly activity of delivery;
- Assuring the KPIs are achieved and the activities are followed end-to-end;
- Assisting local Spare Part manager to finalize the service parts operation process, warehouse management and account system, assuring a smooth logistics channel and prompt parts delivery and returns;
- Arranging the domestics and international logistics for the spare parts service in Europe region;
- Performing DOA/ Claim request follow-ups;
- In charge of onsite service arrangement and of assisting ASP KPI management.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
You data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.