QA Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs QA Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Required Technical Skills:
- 2-3 years of experience with load testing tools (Microsoft Visual Studio, JMeter, Load Runner, Storm Runner LoadUI, or equivalent)
- Experience with manual test case writing, regression testing, stress testing, smoke testing
- Excellent knowledge of automated testing software tools with ability to design and develop automated testing programs.
- Familiarity with Selenium tool, QTP, Robot Framework
Nice to Have Skills:
- Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
- Knowledge of source control and issue tracking systems.
What will you contribute?
- Reporting to the Development Manager, the QA Automation Engineer will work closely with development engineering and product development teams to understand the performance and other non-functional requirements on projects.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment.
- This position requires a self-starter with the ability to manage prioritize multiple concurrent automation and performance testing projects.
- This position is in Bucharest, Romania.
Your deliverables as a QA Automation Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver and execute Performance Engineering and Testing activities
- Help determine appropriate metrics to be gathered during performance testing and be responsible for analyzing and tracking against these performance testing metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Help determine appropriate benchmarks for performance and be responsible for analysis and tracking against these benchmarks.
- Design and implement performance, scalability, stability, and stress tests using industry standard tools, and custom solutions.
- Collaborate with development and production support teams on identification of bottlenecks and performance tuning.
- Gather performance test requirements and create performance qualification plans.
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we've partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!