Senior QA Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Finastra active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior QA Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Cerinte
Required Technical Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience in software testing
- Experience with manual test case writing, regression testing, smoke testing
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development lifecycle.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think out of the box for process improvements.
- Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
- Knowledge of source control and issue tracking systems.
- Familiarity with Selenium tool
Your deliverables as a Senior QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create test cases from product specifications and requirements.
- Participates in planning/grooming meetings and analyzes user needs to determine testing requirements
- Executes test plans and test cases (manual and automation) and compiles results.
- Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
- Provides QA support to stakeholders prior to the release of software.
- Design, develop, and maintain test scripts to be automated.
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.
Our Mission and Vision:
Our vision is to unlock the potential of people and businesses by creating the #1 open platform for innovation in the world of financial services.
Our mission is the journey we are on to deliver this vision, and we are well underway, having launched FusionFabric.cloud in 2019. Already recognized as a secure, industry-leading cloud platform, we've partnered with the largest and most vibrant partner and developer ecosystems to create a hugely scalable environment that fosters collaboration and rapid innovation for all.
Inside Finastra, our ambition is to be the most loved and inclusive fintech in the world. Our people across the globe are diverse, talented and open. And we are always looking for the most creative and inspiring minds to join the team. Whoever you are, you're welcome at Finastra.
Come and join us - make our home your home and open up the world of finance!